Private Paintball Adventure with Trans Adventure Tours
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||10 AM – Clark & Elm in front of Chase Bank
10.15 AM – Fullerton and Sheffield Red line stop
Bus will leave promptly 5 minutes after scheduled time
|DEPARTURE TIME||5.30 PM|
We recommend packing a little lunch bag – no food on premises
In your four hour game session you will be taught how to use your equippment, instructed the safety rules of the field and will be introduced to a mixture of different games. See the [GAMES WE PLAY] section for more details.
All games are timed. We try to get your reservation in as many games as possible during your time session. The number of games usually varries anywhere from 9 to 12 games, so please have your group arrive on time.
ONLY PAINTBALLS PURCHASED AT
Paint Pursuit Games CAN BE USED IN THE FIELD.
- 10 AM First Pick Up: Clark and Elm (Chase Bank)
- 10.15 AM Second Pick Up: Fullerton and Sheffield
12PM – 5 PM Shoot all you want
- 5.30 PM Adventure Bus will depart
- 7 PM Adventure Bus will arrive at a local bar for food and drinks
*All Departure and Arrival times are subject to change due to unforeseen conditions such as weather and events that are uncontrollable by us or out partners. If such instances occur we will do our best to inform everybody via our website or social media.
1. Wear long sleeve clothing: camouflage, black, dark green or brown is recommended. Never wear red! That conflicts with the field officials uniform.
2. Wear high top gym shoe or boots for better ankle support.
3. Gloves are recommended.
4. Insect repellant is recommended during the late spring, summer and early fall times.