Sit back, relax and get on the slopes fresh. On your way back take a little nap, we’ll get you home just in time for dinner.
|DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION||6 AM The Lex – 2138 S Indiana / 6.10 AM Park Michigan – 1212 S Michigan / 6.20 AM Astoria Tower – 8 E 9th St / 6.30 AM Burnham Pointe – 730 S Clark / 6.40 AM North Harbor – 175 N Harbor Dr / 6.50 AM Echelon – 353 N Desplaines
Please be in the lobby 5-10 minutes before scheduled time!
Bus will leave from Devil’s Head Resort promptly at 5 PM
Upon arrival back in town drop offs will be in the reverse order than pick ups so it a fair to all participants.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive back to the bus at least 15 minutes before departure|
- Transportation: Luxury coach bus
- Bus and Lift Ticket (105$): Round trip bus ride, plus an all access lift ticket. This is for people with their own equipment.
- Bus, Lift Ticket and Rental* (130$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket, snowboard or skis and boots.
- Bus, Lift Ticket, Rental*&Lesson** (150$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket, snowboard or skis and boots, plus a 90 minute lesson.
- Bus, Junior*** Lift Ticket, Rental& Lesson** (140$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket, snowboard or skis and boots plus a 90 minute lesson.
- Bus, Junior*** Lift Ticket and Rental (120$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket, snowboard or skis and boots
- Bus, Junior*** Lift Ticket (95$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket
- Bus and Rental (90$): Round trip bus ride, and snowboard or skis and boots. This is for people with their own lift ticket.
*Ski/Snowboard equipment only. No clothing rentals.
**Age 9 and above. Ages 3-8 need to make arrangements with the Ski & Snowboard School
***Age 6-12 yrs. old
|Options||Bus and Lift Ticket, Bus, Lift Ticket&Rental, Bus, Lift Ticket, Rental&Lesson, Bus, Junior Lift Ticket, Rental&Lesson, Bus, Junior Lift Ticket&Rental, Bus and Junior Lift, Bus and Rental|
|Pickup Locations||The Lex, Park Michigan, Astoria Tower, Burnham Pointe, North Harbor, Echelon|
- 6 AM The Lex – 2138 S Indiana
- 6.10 AM Park Michigan – 1212 S Michigan
- 6.20 AM Astoria Tower – 8 E 9th St
- 6.30 AM Burnham Pointe – 730 S Clark
- 6.40 AM North Harbor – 175 N Harbor Dr
- 6.50 AM Echelon – 353 N Desplaines
Optional Restroom/Coffee Stop
- 1 PM Meet us for free hot chocolate and group picture on the Avalanche deck
- 5 PM Ski Bus will depart
- 9 PM Ski Bus will arrive at final drop of location
*All Departure and Arrival times are subject to change due to unforeseen conditions such as weather and events that are uncontrollable by us or our partners. If such instances occur we will do our best to inform everybody via our website or social media. Trips are subject to cancellation for insufficient participants or/and weather conditions. Participants will be reimbursed or credited for future trips upon request.
Devil’s Head Skiing & Snowboarding Mountain Facts
Devil’s Head ski area is one of the best kept secrets of Midwestern skiing. This winning Wisconsin ski resort has features that attract avid skiers and snowboarders year after year:
Vertical Rise: 500 feet
30 gentle, long, wide & steep runs perfect for long carving turns
Longest Run: 1 1/2 Miles
Terrain Variety: 30 % Beginner, 40% Intermediate and 30% Advanced
Lift System: 5 Quad Chair Lifts, 1 Triple Chair Lift, 1 Double Chair Lifts, 2 Magic Carpet that minimize wait times
Snowmaking: 100% of skiable terrain, 348 SMI Snow Guns, 80% night skiing terrain
Gold Merit Ski School Status with PSIA Instructors (Professional Ski Instructors of America)
Over 100 years of combined grooming experience
- Cross country skiing and other diversions are available when it’s time to take a break from the slopes
Skiing in Wisconsin just doesn’t get any better than Devil’s Head. Devil’s Head Resort has great snow, great accommodations, great amenities – and most important of all – great times just waiting to happen.