SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON. CHECK OUR SUMMER SCHEDULE!
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure|
- Transportation: Luxury coach bus
- Bus and Lift (99$): Round trip bus ride, plus an all access lift ticket. This is for people with their own equipment.
- Bus, Lift and Rental* (129$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket, snowboard or skis and boots.
- Bus, Lift, Rental*&Lesson** (139$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket, and snowboard or skis and boots, plus a 90 minute lesson.
- Bus,Child Lift Ticket, Rental*& Lesson** (105$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket, snowboard or skis and boots plus a 90 minute lesson.
- Bus, Child*** Lift Ticket and Rental* (95$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket, snowboard or skis and boots
- Bus, Child*** Lift Ticket (65$): Round trip bus ride, all access lift ticket
- Snow Tubing (15$): Tubing can be added with the purchase of any lift ticket for an additional 15$ per day.
- Bus and Rental* (89$): Round trip bus ride. This is for people with their own lift ticket.
*Ski/Snowboard equipment only (includes Helmet) . No clothing rentals.
**90 minute Group Lesson. Age 10 and above.
***Age 12 and under
- 6 AM First Pick Up: Clark and Division (Chase Bank)
- 6.30 AM Second Pick Up: Fullerton and Sheffield
Optional Breakfast/Coffee Stop
Optional Group picture
- 1 PM Meet us at our Tent for a group picture
- 5 PM Ski bus will depart
- 8 PM Ski Bus will arrive at final drop of location
*All Departure and Arrival times are subject to change due to unforeseen conditions such as weather and events that are uncontrollable by us or out partners. If such instances occur we will do our best to inform everybody via our website or social media.
$9 million expansion
Phase I of a three-phase expansion project has begun at Cascade Mountain. This first phase includes two new lifts, eight new trails, additional snowmaking, an expanded main lodge, paved parking and several base area improvements. The cost of this initial phase is $9 million dollars and all work should be completed in time for the upcoming ski season.
Cascade Mountain Statistics
- Base elevation is 820 feet.
- Peak elevation is 1,280 feet
- Vertical drop is 460 feet.
- There are 160 skiable acres.
- The average annual snowfall is between 50-56 inches of natural snow a year.
- We have 100% snowmaking coverage of our trails.
- There are 10 lifts including a high speed detachable quad chair (the first one in the Midwest), 2 quad chairs,
- 3 triple chairs, 2 double chairs, one tow rope, and one surface lift.
- There are 44 trails open to skiing and snowboarding that break down as follows: 38% beginner runs, 24% intermediate runs, and 38% advanced runs.
- Our Snow Tube Park boasts an impressive 7 tube lanes (7 people can tube at once in separate lanes) and it’s very own Magic Carpet lift to carry snow tubers back to the top of the hill.